BD,
I had the same problem. Spent one full day last weekend looking, then looking some more. I don't know about the specific Harbercraft model you mentioned, but I've been researching the company and have found a few things. First its my understanding that Harbercraft, Jetcraft and Eagle boats are all under the same ownership. As a result, they are shaking out their lineups and sharing technology. I personally have been looking hard at the Harbercraft boats along with several other brands. The Harbercraft is a lot less expensive than the competition although the number of fisherman options is limited. The biggest problem I'm having is getting good information on how well their open models perform with a jet pump (maybe Jeffhead can shed some light on this). It seems like a pump would work okay because of the flat pad at the stern of the boat. Calling the company was somewhat helpful, but I'd really like to talk to some owners running jetted outboards and talk with a dealer who is experienced in setting boats up with pumps. If you do come across any better information let me know.
James