Spring loaded eyeballs on a Nixon mask. LOL And rubbing your **** on a cougars face eek L O L ! ... might work if you had some real bad burritos for breakfast. laugh But that story of the lady, strong and quick witted enough under water with a cougar on her to stab it to death with a scissors, is quite the story. The Bionic Woman.

I only skimmed thru the thread. Did anyone mention the double strength capsacin spray canisters they use for warding off Grizzly bears in the northern Rockies and other places? Seems that could slow down a cougar attack. Some contend they are often more effective than handguns because you can't miss their face as they charge; and it about stops them from seeing or breathing for a bit, while you escape. Providing you didn't also get a big dose of this hideous stuff in your face too. I did get a small amount of it by accident one time and it's a nightmare - slipped and shot some of that orange stuff down my pant leg testing it on AK black bears. Hard to even breath for a few minutes, followed by and hour or more of heavy coughing.