I must say, I am amused at how easy it was to make a point about the group mentality on this board, And the lack of fishing related topics that this board was claiming to have. Again I post my concerns on a fishing related manner of monitoring angler pressure, and the effect it can have on small systems.I also mention my thoughts on the way the regulars have a group mentality towards any posts that are not popular with the majority. Your responses to my post were classic. Ridicule of my writing 101 skills, so very, very,immature and typical, and my financial status was graded, and I was found to be RICH. Not True I am filthy rich.,I am accused of ranting,whining,etc, kind of similar to the topics when bashing the tribal fisheries of death, Review past posts that go on, and on, and on, Hey fellas its their JOB get over it.If you want to bash them i can arrange a meeting with as many of these idiots as you would like,I just beat a dead horse on topics that are of no way related to fishing, kind of like the 100+ posts on some female who you guys dont like and her dumping her boat in the duc, or maybe the informative 50+ posts on the guy who actualy needs help in deciding whether to shoot his dog in the back yard for the injury to his young child,I have seen so many of your guys posts that go on like a fat chick at a buffet, No one is guilt free of this and many of those topics were dead, dead, horses the kind that shows up on the board stiff as heck and even more childish yet related o fishing but approved by the board of knowledge and wisdom. last but not to be pathetic is the determination that my passion for the health of a watershed that is going to turn into a typical trashed, over fished, poachers dream come true River of our state. That the result is more damaging to a local than it is to me. Another pathetic statement of the board of knowledge that has the magic power to know the feelings of people who have intres in this river system.Why if this is the case am I the only volunteer at the hatchery on this river, and I am the only one seen cleaning up he trash left by locals partying and campers who are clueless. This is in the summer when the river is closed and I have no other reason to be in the area. So this uneducated,whiner, rich,uninformed, guy wil]
l leave you to climb the tree to your exclussive boys club whereyou boys can gang up on people who dont wear the clothes that you do, dont share the same views, like other things than you do and pretend to be smart like us, Will let them in to our club as soon as they dump a boat get bit by a dog,predict husky scores,sit on hooks,and bash any body that they dont agree with Only Then Will They Be One Of Us