Lets play fair guys. I thought it was obvious, that when I said QUOTE I am not saying tony is a snagger, just that the wound looks suspect??? I dont think that means that i have made the determination that this is a guy who is a snagger and i am announcing to the world that I know this to be true. My posts on this board consist of the first one stating my thanks to the regulars who provide valuable insight to this board, and the people who use it.Also a thanks for the fun stuff I see often. Then a post that was true but tough, I immediatley apologized for any ill will that was detected, and then made it clear about me and what makes me tick. Laid back, fishing fanatic , cheech and chong fishng tactics 101 student etc. My real issue is not with tony and I am not of the belief that I own a river or have more rights than any one else. I did take offense to being bashed for the feeling that it is wrong to give out alot of info on a delicate watershed that could take some serious damage from a huge jump in anglers. And to have this person do that and just walk away not givig a rats as- as to the potential consequences but to move on and do it 5 times more in the same article was not responsable in my world. Even a mention of giving the area a little respect, watch the litter,angler,boater manners,etc would of been a welcomed remark. I also started the topic off with remarks like being beat with a banjo minnow, or having a cut plug herring stuffed up the rump of the zipper-lip violater. Come on folks should i have been ridiculed about my education I told you guys from day one that i am on a web tv system that is very limited and gave a heads up to my internet history as being limited to a few weeks of lurking on ts board. I cant see the provided icons, no spell check no printing access. no downloads,no videos. no chats,etc I spent my time away from the desk while working, I was an outdoor guy with no time for this. I also stated that i am retired due to being run over by a fork lift that resulted in 5 major surgeries in 3 years and now am on a pension of FYI less than 45,000$ a year a settlement pending in the distant future for not much so i am just like most others not FILTHY RICH. Ill STOP RANTING, SORRY..