Quote:
Originally posted by 4Salt:
[QB]Gooose, Gooose, Gooose,

FACT: The Quilcene silver fishery is one of (probably tops the list) the most illegally conducted fisheries in the state!

You are probably the only "Righteous" fisherman that openly defends, and talks it up on any of these BB's. Face it, THAT FISHERY IS PLAIN DISGUSTING! When people come here and express their disgust, it isn't a personal attack on you so much as one on the fishery itself. You're a smart guy, and I'm sure an excellent fisherman, but you talk about the Quil like it's the hilight of your fishing year? If that's truly the case, all I can say is you've got to get out more! :p laugh

To those of us here on the boards that have experienced "fisheries" like this first-hand, it just makes us wonder what the appeal could possibly be? To me personally, the bad just plain outweighs any potential good.

If you enjoy the Quil fishery that much, that you're willing to be associated with all of the sh!t going on there, hey that's completely up to you, but take a minute to understand where opinions like Stifler's and John Lee's are coming from. Most "Righteous" fishermen (at least the ones I know) wouldn't be caught dead at places like the Quil or the Skok. (yeah, yeah, I know I'm a utopian purist, elitist. Just ask LittleZoZo rolleyes )

QB]
Judge, much?

If you've read many of gooose's posts, you'd know he lives right near the Quil. If I lived right near a river that gets black with fish -- any type of fish -- I'd fish there and enjoy it, too. I think most would. Fishing there in spite of some of the practices that may go on is not a moral failing.