Dinker, you are a classless fool, evil I guess that makes you no different then the rest of the Wazzu phukheads. These are college kids playin there asses off for a college education, but then again you are not educated so I should not expect anything different from you!!

Also any dickhead knows that the NFL requires 3 years of eligibility before you can sign up for the draft.

But then again Most Wazzu players are not there long enough to use 3 years of eligibility, they get busted for ****ing someones mule or something stupid like that or not going to class.

By the way you just wish Guess who was 1/2 the QB as Cody is, Just look at the records falling asshole!!!!!!

you know if the Dawgs were favored I would say the cougars have a chance, but since the Cougs are suppossed to whoop em, then I have to say it will be close with a Picket to Williams going for 65 yards and the winning touch down !!!! hello hello

Then if you do by chance win you have UCLA next week, another loss in the column!!

one of my favorite quotes from the man himself:
"Attending WAZZU is great preparation for real life. It teaches you not to expect too much."
- Don James.

Peace Superfly

360-888-7772

Stay Tuned for upcoming Hunts & Fishing info...........

New website & Channel Dropping soon !

Stay tuned for Turkey, Bear & Deer Hunts Along with Guided Sport Fishing.

Book Release Prior to Christmas 2021