I feel many people don't realize that the "government" are our employees. I lean more to the left than to the right but when I am paying over $200 a month in property tax alone and then add in sales tax, gas tax, license fees, all the fees and taxes tacked on to utilities, federal income tax, blah blah.....I've had it. I want accountability down to the penny. Until I get that I will never vote for a tax increase again. And, I am sick and tired of "if you don't allow us to raise taxes again then it will hurt the children, we will reduce the police and fire protection, etc etc. Those, of course, are the last things that should be cut but cutting those necessities makes the voters feel the pain. A common tactic by politicians. When they started switching everything to user fees.....fine but shouldn't our taxes have gone down then? Shouldn't those fees be earmarked for the service being used instead of the general fund? We are in bad need of total tax reform and accountability in this state and by simply voting for tax increases over and over it ain't gonna happen. Tim's initiatives are meant to send a message. Make our taxes make sense.