"Honest Officer, I was just plunking the Tumbling Rapids. I have no idea where that net came from. Must've been those indians I saw come through here the other day."

Rich,
Off the subject, but in your line of work you must see and hear it all. It would tough enough to see the things you do but then to have to listen to the lies and excuses would be tooooo much.
I just want to thank you not only for removing that net but for your service in the line of duty. I was just thinking the other day about the officer who died in Oregon trying to rescue a kid on the coast, the funeral my son just attended in Chicago for a fallen policeman and the men and women who put themselves everyday in harms way for our protection and safety. Thanks for watching our six and laying yours on the line.
May God bless and protect you in 2004. And may He bring you back a few more times this year as well. When the fish are in of course. wink
Matt. 8:27   The men were amazed and asked, “What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!”