I just got my copy of the Reel News and read the article on page 12 about the Washington Sportfishing political action committee (PAC). We now have a group that is properly registered and can support (financially) political candidates who are sportfishing proponents.

THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!

We now have an opportunity to support the candidates that will help us secure better sportfishing opportunities. We can get the right people in our legislature - who will get the right people in the Fish Management committees. This is how we can make a difference and get our legislature to become more sportfishing friendly.

PSA, TU, RFA can't provide support to representatives that favor sportfishing. They do an excellent job fighting for our rights within the current system, but can't provide financial assistance to the campaign funds of candidates who can change the system in our favor.

The commercial fishing groups are lining up behind their candidates and we need to do the same.

Please get a copy of Reel News and read the article or send a $10 donation to
Washington Sportfishing PAC
PO Box 11956
Olympia, WA 98508

If you have thousands of dollars tied up in fishing gear, you can't afford not to send in $10 to help secure your future fishing rights.

Am I crazy or is this something to get excited about??