H20,

You have to assume that people care about what you think or say and that is a false assumption on your part. You have no idea who people are that post here as all you get are snippets and your own presumptions fill in the rest. So anything that you create from it is of your own making and truely reflective of your character more than the other guys.

AM,

Selective memory again, here is how it really happened. the topic was the Iraq war I support it and you do not. You took offnse to it and started on your usual diatribe about how i had no right to support a war if I would not fight in it. I posted that my family had been involved in almost every war in this countries history up to and including this war. You said you wished I where dead after that post by me. Mush later after you made a false accusation that I had threatened you bodily harm I said I could hire a fat woman to come and fight you if you really wanted. Now lets put up or shut up. I will pay $1000 dollars to a PPP charity if you can prove that I called you a name to your whishing me dead. If not you pay $1000. I can make that bet with 100% confidence because it is not in my nature to call someone a name until they do it first.

Put up or shut up!