LT,

Did you take your med's this morning?

I'm not trying to be sarcastic. It's just that even though we don't agree on alot politically, you seem like a nice guy and I'm just concerned for your welfare. \:D
------------------------------------------------------------

No one has ever said that ALL terrorists are being held down in Iraq. The area (Iraq) has become a magnet for Islamic terrorists and a great many of them are being 'pre-occupied' and or destroyed by the toughest, best armed well trained troops the world has ever seen.

In doing this we are keeping a great many of them 'pre-occupied' from attacking the US.

Would you rather have all Islamic terrorists spred out with time and energy to plan and execute their next attack against our country?

I would rather have them forced to show themselves like a rat fleeing from a sinking ship.

Given a choice of having the Islamic extremists direct their energy on a military that is well trained and equiped to fight back 1000's of miles away vs. having them direct their energy on our unarmed families (wives, children and elders) in our back yards---it's really no choice at all.

There were multiple terrorists attacks against the US during the Clinton administration, and Clinton did little or nothing. This led Osama bin Laden to believe we were a 'paper tiger' that couldn't/wouldn't fight back and enbodened him to plan and execute the attacks of 9/11/01.

Since the attacks of that fateful day OBL and the gang have learned Bush 43 is different breed than Clinton--and that this big dog will fight when its cage is rattled. We've killed or arrested most of the top leaders of Al Quada and the Taliban. They (Islamic terrorists) are now playing defense as opposed to being allowed to score at will---playing against the same team, but the team has a new coach (Bush 43).

Since Bush 43 started playing offense against the terrorists--we haven't had a single successful act of terrorism on US soil in over three years. Did you think on 9/12/01 that we would have been able to say that today?

Kerry has said 'he will fight a more sensitive war on terror'.

As stated before, I'll be very surprised if when we finally find Osama bin Laden ---the rock he's hiding under doesn't have a Kerry/Edwards 'For a Stronger America' bumper sticker on it.