Quote:
Originally posted by Theking:
"but only inferred that she believed it was created in a laboratory."

from Time Europe

"YOU'VE SAID AIDS IS A BIOLOGICAL WEAPON MANUFACTURED BY THE DEVELOPING WORLD TO WIPE OUT THE BLACK RACE. do you still believe that? I have no idea who created aids and whether it is a biological agent or not. But I do know things like that don't come from the moon. I have always thought that it is important to tell people the truth, but I guess there is some truth that must not be too exposed.

WHAT ARE YOU REFERRING TO? I'm referring to aids. I am sure people know where it came from. And I'm quite sure it did not come from the monkeys. Why can't we be encouraged to ask ourselves these questions? "

Yep lots of black owned and operated labs in the developed world.
Where does that say the White Race or Whitemen "plural" are responsible for delivering Aids to Africa or any place else? If it was true that maybe a few white men or a few brown men of what ever race commited this crime does that make and entire race responsible? I say no! Those people that would do such a thing are savages and can't be recognized as representation of any given race.

You must be kidding yourself if you believe laboratories are only used by Whitemen. Here in America labs are staffed with all races of people. All Race are represented in academia. You need to come out of that colonial fog you're in and join the 21st Century. Maybe it's just guilt from your being a racist that has you jumping to the defense of all white men. Most White men that are not racist would not be so defensive and jump to such an extreme as you did from her comments. Acording to your statements, there is only one race that does research and development of weapons of mass destruction (biological,chemical, and atomic) and that race is White. I beg to differ. There are many races represented, if you look at the facts.

Remember, here in the US, it's our tax money that finances most of these labs. White, Black, Brown, Yellow and Red are all represented on the Tax Roll.

Your example does not illustrate your point at all. Try again.

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein