Quote:
Nobel-laureate econs. Name one and show the work? No no you cannot do that all you can do is jump in an insult people and run
Once again.............hello pot, meet the kettle.

Look sh!thead, you want to throw underhanded insults like your Nancy Drew comment? Go ahead........but quit crying like a b!tch when you get the same in return.

Here's your list of names. Keep waving that red herring about the Peace Prize and maybe they'll disappear.

On August 25, 2004, MSNBC reported that in a letter released the previous day, ten Nobel Prize winning economists had endorsed John Kerry for president saying that Bush’s “fiscal irresponsibility threatens the long-term economic security and prosperity of our nation.” They said Bush had “embarked on a reckless and extreme course that endangers the long-term economic health of our nation.” http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5818277

The ten economists who signed the letter of support for Kerry are: George Akerlof and Daniel McFadden of the University of California at Berkeley, Kenneth Arrow and William Sharpe of Stanford University, Daniel Kahneman of Princeton University, Lawrence Klein of the University of Pennsylvania, Douglass North of Washington University, Paul Samuelson and Robert Solow of MIT and Joseph Stiglitz of Columbia University.

Now go ahead and tell me how wrong these Nobel-Laureates are, and how right you are. Thanks. Maybe Rory can give a cut-n-paste to help you discredit these economists.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames