Duck-

Why do you call it boasting anyhow? Looking back and reading what was posted, I'd have to call what Parker wrote the truth.

It amazes me that people biatch about some of us not posting places of success or sharing what's hot and what's not. Then when someone like Parker does, he gets called out as a Boaster... The interesting part is I read this as you calling me a Boaster too. Most of Parkers extreme success trips come when he's down here in SW WA fishing with me. There are many times over the past that I've posted about catching 20 or 30 steelead or salmon in a day and I don't see it as boasting, I see it as a opportunity for those that are less fortuneate and not up to speed with the what's and where's to get out and get in on the action.....

Put this on the record, when I report or post about a fishing trip it's certainly the truth. I have no problem sharing where, what and how many as I have too much confidence in my abilities and tactics/presentations that even if 20 people showed up in "my" spot I'd likely still out fish them all.

Many of my buddies hate the fact that I share reports and success stories on here and other bulletin boards but you know what I tell them. "It will make you a better fisherman, a fisherman that won't settle for being average. You have to have something to keep pushing you to make you better."... Sure it may have turned a 20 fish day into a 15 fish day or perhaps a little worse but it also makes for reasons to try new spots and tactics....

By watching you write over the years you should consider challenging yourself to do better with what you have... If you don't you'll become one of the 90%ers that just sits back and biatches about what other people are doing...

This isn't intended to be a bash session nor a teacher/student conference. Just a suggestion, that's all...

Keith \:D