Flossing IS SNAGGING!!!! Snagging is ruining some great fisheries. Just look at rivers like the Skoke and the Puyallup, etc... Most of the guys I see along these rivers are there to snag fish. They snag and release until they they are ready to go home, or get the one they want. Then some of them fish after they quota up. I would think that there is no way in hell they will ever have enough enforcement to effectively deal with the problem of snagging, so I have come to the point where I think they should just allow it. Let BUBBA snag. In fact there should be rivers that allow it only! Then we who want to fish the way the SPORT was intended to be, can do so in peace. Also, it would be my suggestion that after you have snagged your FIRST fish you kill it and GET OFF THE RIVER!!!! Take your TROPHY FISH and go take a picture of it next to the truck and then leave!!!! This way the fish will actually have a greater chance at survival. Crowds would be reduced because it would only take about 15 minutes to limit out.