I guess it all started at the end of july when I drew Peaches Ridge Muzzleloader bull permit. I spent every weekend there after scouting the Taneum which did nothing for me but eliminate places to hunt. I went back to the Naches and started to find Elk with the help of some freinds ... (No not Stam)

Sunday while setting up camp proved the move to the Naches was the right one as we had bulls bugleing and raking trees as close as 100 yards from camp! After a sleepless night we got into elk right out of camp had several bulls worked up and one that charged in between 40 -50 yards but with unstable winds we werent able to close the deal. A mile and a half later and the next drainage over we heard this guy bugleing in his bed accross a big bowl, we went up top and came around with perfect wind now and were able to get within 30 yards. He knew something was not right he got up and ran out but my buddie Marcello was able to stop him at 75 yards and I got an off hand shot that double lunged him. He ran another 80 yards or so down the ridge where he stopped and then tipped over ... totally cool!
It was definatlly worth the 10 year wait!

I gotta thank Marcello and Casey for helping me and Stam I am still waiting for you to come out of retirement the rumor around these parts is your a better hunter than you are a fisherman anyway!
It looks like now if M_ray says lets go hunting you better "Just do it"