I couldn't seem to do it living with my wife. She would always buy chips or cheese or shi% that healthy humans don't eat, and if that crap is in the fridge or pantry I'll eat it.

Losing weight made easy: First thing is lose the processed complex carbs all together. Pasta, bread, cerial, white rice, etc., are fat builders and they spike your insulin level more than simple carbs like soda (avoid the simple carbs too). Balance your food intake at 40% carbs, 30% fat and 30% protien, and keep your carbs in the form of fruits and vegitables or beans. Calc your Resting Metabolic Rate (mine is 2000 calories/day) and don't exceed it. Spread out your meals to include snacks in between and before bed. This levels out hormone and insulin and allows the body to burn stored fat. Lastly, EXCERSIZE. The human body was not meant to be sedindary. Walk, run, life weights, join a gym, do anything to keep your heart in your target heart range for 20 to 40 minutes 3 or more times a week and the weight will fall off faster than you would ever imagine. And drink a ton of water. The average person should drink an oz. of water for every pound they weigh per day, and professional athletes drink twice that amount.

That's a shi%load of valuable info in a paragraph, folks.

Edited by Sol (10/31/07 05:09 PM)