VHawk...yes seams crazy, but it was a heart attack...he is convenced he will be working again soon...he thinks shortly after thanksgiving...WRONG ANSWER....he has had a stint...i guess is what you call it put in, and thinks he is just fine..there is also some kind of talk about 30 percent blockage, but they cant do anything till its 70 percent blocked..im not sure, its word from my boss...im going to bug him sometime this weekend...let him settle in a little...plus i sent him my cookies from my Mexico trip...why i say wrong answer is...his doc might clear him, but i garuntee...the fedex docs wont let him work till after christmas...there is no way he will be working after thanksgiving....it only becomes hell after that...but i will say...all the crazy hours i work after thanksgiving are sooooooo very worth it...after Thanksgiving, those kids are the happiest kids in the world when they find out they are getting thier presents "FROM GRANDMA!!!"....i just love to see thier faces light up....our buddie at work is going to miss this one...but not miss the hours.....when i had my life stopped by surgury...my doc told me....chill...how many times in life will you have a break from work...he was right...now if i could just figure out my knee surgury around Coho season...hahahahah....thanks guys...i printed this fourm out to help him...he may have some time to read it....c