Hello my name is Larry I am a logger by trade and due to the remote access to my stomping grounds we move the Big Sticks with the aide of helicopters. You shall call me Larry the Logger when addressing me when the topic is wood.

Hello my name is Larry and I am a hunter by choice, there is not a more proficent, accurate,determined man in the woods than I. I have the pictures to prove it, the mounts on the wall and the meat in the freezer as well. You will call me as Larry The Hunter when addressing me when the topic is hunting.

Hello my name is Larry and I am fanatic about guns period. I can out shoot, out load, out build any Smith on the planet. My exploits are well documented on youtube.com, just type in Busheler in the search criteria then sit back and prepare yourself to be learned.
I also coined the term "Buck Smoke" and for all you lower 48 wannabies it means:( Larry Smoked Another One )
It dont matter how far the cry rings out I have the weaponry to eliminate the breath from the very nostrils of any four legged creature in my domain, that also includes any lower educated jack legs wanting a sparing partner.
You will call me Larry The Gunsmith or Larry The Snipper when addressing me with related material.

Hello my name is Larry and I am a Fisherman, none has seen the likes before me and none shall ever seethe likes of me when Im gone, and I have the pictures to prove it. Be it by pole, by net, by spear, or by hand I have wrestled the the likes of locknest himself and brought up 777 pound Halibut on 10 pound test just to prove a man could.
You shall call me Peter when addressing me concerning this type of table fare.

I ask you Who Am I that you continue to burden me with such ineptitudes
when dealing with the very breath that I breathe in My Outdoors. I am The King, There Is None Greater Than I, I have proven it time and again with picture upon pictures of TRUTH!!!!

Who Is It That You O Little People Say That I "Larry" Am?