Parker, I totally know what you're saying, I can agree that maybe some larger, more obvious home navigation is needed, MAYBE.

But what should (and only half does) work is clicking on the huge RVRFSHR logo, which is what I'd expect (lower half doesn't work, you don't want to understand what a hack it is to get this much working.

The reason you don't want to put a big nav-bar or tabs in this site, is twofold I think:

1. There are only 5 products--seemed weird (at least to me) to have each page have its own tab, and that breaks down at some reasonably low limit
2. You don't want to cough up the screen space, especially on the home page. because it competes with the large (I'd say JUMBO) pictures we feature there, and causes you to scroll.

The design goals from Joe and Todd were simple, and big pictures. I agree in this case, hence the design.

Still it's worth thinking more about how to get better "back" navigation or cross navigation on detail pages for product... I'm sure Joe/Todd are open to suggestions.