For sale, newly constructed wooden McKenzie style drift boat. This is not your average 20 year old sea biscuit wooden boat(not that all 20 year old wooden boats are sea biscuits, I've seen some that are as nice as the day they were built, just not many) . This boat is a mix of newer technology with beautiful older wooden styling.

The boat is constructed completely out of VG Doug Fir, with AB marine grade panels. The exterior is completely fiberglassed with 24 oz. of glass on the bottom and four coats of graphite mixed into the epoxy (can you say slick!). The interior, gunwales and, chine’s are oiled with Sea Fin Teak oil, which is extremely simple maintenance. It also has a complete side pull anchor system with a 25 lb. anchor, Sawyer S/P Lite oars and, Sawyer Cobra oar locks.

The trailer is drift boat specific, while a little rough around the edges, it does have a new winch and strap, new LED lights, 15 inch wheels with newer tires, and Bearing Buddies.

This boat is way tougher then even I imagined it would be, I have taken it down some of the rougher rivers in the state last winter in low river flows and high water rapids. A couple of folks from here can vouch for the boats construction and ability. It has served me extremely well and the only reason I am selling it is to make room for the boat I am now building.
$3200.00
e-mail lwaage@sgacorp.com

Attachments
1st drift boat 006.JPG

1st drift boat 002.JPG

1st drift boat 011.JPG

Edited by Green Drifter (06/25/08 12:53 PM)