I shot a blacktail that was a 4x4 with eye guards very heavy horns not too tall or wide that I took to the butcher to have cut and wraped. I got back 112lbs of packed meat. It was a struggle for two of us to drag him 200' up a hill. When we loaded him in the toyota long bed he stretched from end to end with his butt against the cab. He also had a big gray face and a bowed nose. No pictures and only mounted the horns. No money for a head mount at that time. Growing up in Lewis county back in 1950es I have heard of blacktails dressing out at well over 200lbs. My dad took one above Mossyrock that dressed 232. I seen a blacktail above Packwood during elk season that could have weighed close too 300lbs, I came across his track elk hunting, thought it was a small cow track where he crossed a cat road, there was 6 inchs of snow on the ground. Walked a little ways up the road and decided to find out for sure, traced him for about a hour, crossed a deep gully and came to edge of a logging, looked uphill and he standing there looking at me, horns where 3" to 4" past his ears 3 long points and long eye guards both sides, turned and walked across logging and up into the rocks and timber, have never seen any blacktail that haas came close to his size, he was amazing in size.