The river isnt muddy. not quite green last night but probably about there today. Im a hermit. Not like a hermit, a real hermit. I go to the grocery store the hardware store and that little corner of the river where my dog and I go to let our minds take a sh*t. Almost all the folks floating by are freindly and considerate. Some dont say much. I think they are too cold or wet to talk. The only problem Ive ever had with the jet boat guys is that they dont often smile and wave as they shoot thru. I suppose I get mad if they just did loops in front of me. Last year I drove by the Puyallup river going to my hometown Duvall,and saw people fishing shoulder to shoulder from the bank. For all the pressure on the Nooch in Jan. and Feb. at least its not like the puyallup. I keep hearing about eddycut (dont know how to spell it) going out of style. Perhaps city folks cant leave the push and shove world behind when they come out here for their version of peace and quiet. I feel for them. For every person who floats by me I always hope they'll catch one right in front of me. (I like to watch). Most have paid a pretty good price to be there. Like I said, Im a hermit and dont like being around people much but I always like to see fellow fishermen enjoying what I also enjoy so much. Good luck everyone and dont forget to wave as you go bye. Dan out. ......... PS. Watch out for Grandmah, She doesnt feel the way I do.....out again.