I am a 16 year old kid, that is in love with steelheading, you can thank my dad for that. My problem is that we have a nice sled, but I want a drift boat that I can call "my own". I am not looking for anything fancy, all I want is one that floats me from point A to point B without major malfunction. The boat needs to be complete with oars, anchor, trailer, and all that great stuff. I don't need a $4000 Willy's or anything I just want one that floats. I know you or someone you know has one laying in the yard killing grass, that would be great for me! I really don't have a preference between glass or aluminum, but I do need one that two guys can move. I would like it to be between 14-16 feet. if anyone has any info on one please get back to me. thanks for your time that it took to read these words of wisdom. hehe.
Eric by the way when we going fishin, the rivers close wed. I guess it is time for broodstockin, or better yet Summerruns, I emailed the capital about the summer run cancelation, but got nothing back, you heard anyhing? tight lines ya all