Swim baits are kick ass after hooking up on the troll rods,what we have learned is let the crackers/newby's reel in the troll rods while the people in the know get out the swim bait rods and start casting.Next thing ya know all the rods are loaded up,if they didn't load on the troll/slide.The swim baits that we use are called "Fish Trap" and 95% of the time we use the "Albi Special" which is black & purple.We put these on a 1-1.5 oz lead head.The key is to glue the swim bait to the lead head a few day's before heading out then it will last a little longer before it's torn up and need to switch to a new one.Like said above they like to hit it on the drop there fore the bail is in free spool,then slam it and set.Fun stuff.We mix it up with trolling/swim baitin and live baiting also.If it wasn't for winter metal and summer tuna I'd be lost,fishin for salmon in the ocean just hasn't been the same after getting into the tuna gig the last 3 years.Parker I owe ya a trip of some sort and it needs to be redeemed soon,your on the list I just won't tell ya what number you are.Good luck,
STRIKE ZONE