Yes, I fish for humpies. We have launched at 6am for the last 2 days and been limited on Pinks by 730am. all fish have been coming 75ft down on the downrigger with the standard white flasher and pink hootchie in 200' of water along Humpy Hollow. A great way to get my 2 boys out fishing especially with the flat calm water we have had. Both days we have also C n R'd 5 Chinook averaging about 15lbs will trolling. All of the kings were Natives.

I was actually trying for chinook this weekend Saturday but it became a pain trying to wade through the Pinks at each location I tried. My neighbor has been hitting the Apple cove area hard and has been boating a few decent Silvers in the 6-10 lb range.

The sealions have been bad all around MA 9 and 8-2. We had them stealing fish while fishing Edmonds, Shipwreck and the Midchannel area.

Also to the boats with Kids, I have a few words of advice,

#1 Do not let a child under 10 drive the boat when you are not paying attention. I was almost hit twice by a huge bayliner with a small boy "driving", or should I say steering by himself while staring back and seeing what his dad was doing.

#2 I am pretty sure it is the law for all Children 12 and under to wear a Lifevest. So for the half dozen boats with small kids (most under 6 years old) I saw today that had no lifevests on, Please get a clue about safety. I don't care how big your boat is or how calm the water is, A small child with no lifevest on the saltwater is not only illegal but also a stupid move on the parents part.

The pinks are in and a great activity for the kids. My boys are hooked.