Until then, Schuyler said, Indians must educate non-Indians about hunting and other traditional practices. Too often, Schuyler said, non-Indians aren't aware of the ancient context.

Is this meant as a joke... In my 28 years of archery hunting I've seen exactly one card carrying tribal member bowhunting. My brother and I bought him a bow, built him a dozen arrows, taught him how to shoot, and took him hunting. My father is involved with a Traditional Bowhunters group and every year they have a 3 day seminar where they teach classes from building bows, arrows, quivers, arrowheads, you name it. A big part of these classes are set aside for the kids so they can learn about traditional practices. Every year the local tribes are invited to participate in teaching traditional practices and the answer is always the same, NO. If your going to stand on the pulpit of traditional practices, you better practice what you preach.... And no I'm not indian bashing, I'm 1/4 myself, but I tell everyone I'm Irish and with jackass's like this guy who can blame me.