Well Bob, I would say nets are a major issue, but I would also say is that YOU and your GUIDE buddies are another major issue. There are a enough of you guys out there now too really make yor voice be heard, but as soon as the state tells you "no" you run back home and cry in your beer. How about this, all you guides quit pounding the [censored] out of our wild fish eight days a week. You cant tell me all you guides catching the same fish over and over again is good for mortality. Get your asses down to Olympia, and don't leave till you get what you want, or just quit your BITCHIN. You guys had your chance 20 years ago to end all this crap, but anybody who has been around hear long enough and done enough reasearch knows that all you guides back at that time were to worried about loosing your "kick back money" from the tribes, so you chose to keep your mouth shut. One more thing and I'm done. You have a real problem with people keeping wild fish. Can you honestly tell me that you have'nt? I would be willing to bet you have, and more than just a few. Quit Bitchin at these guys. It is there right to keep one WILD fish a year, It's what You and your guild buddies settled on with the state.