What a great post Mingus!

With so many cameras snapping away this year I opted instead to get as much video as possible and only pulled out the big Nikon on a couple occasions. It'll take some time to grind thru all the footage and I'll post the "G" rated version just as soon it's up on the Outdoor Line video page. In the meantime...a few photos.

Great numbers of dorado this year in Panama.

Dave Burgeron and Chuck Girtz tag-teamed this 400 plus pound black on week 2 near Isla Montousa. Marlin are so bloody impressive! Check out the distance on his greyhounding jump, at least 20 feet. The marlin covered well over 200 yards in a matter of seconds. Only a small portion of the 3 hour battle with this black. Insane!

Young Mayo was swimming into the wash rocks earlier in the week to retrieve poppers. Pretty sure this marlin didn't phase him.

"Tuna Dog" Del Stephens and Dom with some early morning sushimi near Isla Jicarita. Lots of football yellowfin around this year.

Sometimes it's nice to just sit back and take it all in.

OK...after two weeks away from email and phone there's a huge pile of work waiting for me. Hmmmm...maybe I'll do it tomorrow laugh