Hello All

The people overseeing this on the private land side have sent out a map showing what area is covered by them and what area is owned by the State.
I presume they have also done their homework about what they can & can't do.

That being said, a lot of you are missing the BIG PICTURE. For years I have read on here people complaining about land being closed all over the State, about garbage etc everywhere. In a 3 mile stretch on the Snohomish I can show you a public area always littered with trash and an area I used to be able to fish that has been closed for years because of people not giving a sh.. about their property.

Last year a large portion upstream from the property in question was closed, posted etc by other farmers. Access off Sunset was one of them. That just moved more people down river. This not only created issues on the river but also issues have been on-going for years with parking.

There is no way it was going to continue the way it was. So they had 2 options, CLOSE IT to all or limit the # of people and charge $$.

I paid my $$ just like people pay to fish Crab Bar on the Snohomish, used to pay for access to Richwine, to launch boats at any number of locations or to hunt some locations.

Point is, if you don't want to pay, DON'T. There is pleny of access on the State side. There is plenty of parking along the road (don't park over the white line, they have issued tickets before).

I hope they make some $$ off this. With the amount of BULL they've had to put up with over the years they should.