kenna's built like mickey, rather than blue. wide otter tail, weighs in at about 76# right now. i'm thinking she might get a bit bigger, but i don't think she'll top around 85#. still loves the socks, but is much less destructive with them. LOVES dirty laundry, especially recently used bath towels. walked out in the hallway this morning with a towel wrapped around my waist, and she about knocked me over trying to rub on my legs. can't keep her out of the mud puddles. her obedience has improved drastically since we got an e-collar, i have no issues with her running off or affectionately assaulting people. we walk for about 45 minutes every morning, interdispersed with some fetching. i need to get a couple more pigeons: tye ate one, and the other escaped (primary feathers grow back in about 6 weeks, in case you're wondering). i'm planning on hitting the bird training as much as possible this spring, so if you've got tips and ideas, let me know!

willy