Originally Posted By: Chuck S.
Originally Posted By: AuntyM
Originally Posted By: Todd
I think the best reason not to do it is to draw all the fuckin idiots out of the woodwork to complain about it...worked like a charm, made them look even more idiotic than usual, which takes some doin'.

Brilliantly played.

Fish on...

Todd

So you think all the "drama" is worth the wasted time and money spent on it? I sure don't. He should have complied with the request and moved on to "helping" the economy/job situation Bush helped FU and ending the wars of Bushco, but I suppose that's asking too much.

While I agree with little of his policies ... how much drama, time and money did he waste on it?

Answer: Zero. Its the village idiots who actually thought this crap up were the ones wasting it all.

Why should he have had to "produce" anything since he had been a long standing EMPLOYEE in this country for how long prior to the election?

Again ... dipsh!ts wasting tax money and time wanted it. Not anyone with a f'kn brain.

This whole escapade is a complete embarrassment to the wing nuts ... on both sides. Trump is a master of being an attention whore and he got exactly what he wanted out of this as well.

It is actually quite sad that there are people stupid enough to stay up late at night, wondering about whether the president of the most powerful country in the damn world has a "real" birth certificate or not.

Laffin'

Next

rofl

All true. However, I don't think it is too much to ask a guy who wants to run for President to provide a BC. I had to provide an official BC for both of my kids when they started playing soccer in our soccer club. So if something as trival as rec soccer won't let you in without one, all future Presidents should have to provide one.

Should have put the damn thing out there 3 years ago and been done with it.