Dear fellow Dark Side enthusiasts,

I stand before you this evening with a heavy heart and an open container. With so much uncertainty swirling around our society I find myself greatful for my health, happiness, poor grammar, and the Corona thread. It's the little things in life that makes a guy appreciate the truly great moments in life, not the petty, trivial, mundane tasks alot of us worry about......like....

1) Do you remember what you did at work 6 years ago on March 7?

2)How much was your mortgage payment in 2008?

3)How much a month did you spend on groceries in 2013?

Ring a bell? Didn't think so.......

Well, some of us get caught up in the rat race of finances, materialism, competing with neighbors, friends, and co-workers for what we deem the superior way of life.

If numbers 1-3 has never applied to you in life, is it a detriment or a blessing?

You see, folks, the defining line in life is what you make of it and true happiness. Are you satisfied?

Like Bill Walton says, " everything flows into one," whatever the Fvck that means.

The unknown of what tomorrow brings, will you rise up and make the day the best you can? Make sure you effect others lives in a positive way?

Will you be a star gazer waiting on the next UFO, will you be walking to the mailbox to receive your EBT, will you write that check to the IRS, or will you capture the next FULL MOON?

Choice is yours

Good night, good day, and good riddance DS