Took my kids down to the park in Marysville this past Saturday, the one with the boat launch into the Slough.

After playing on the playground for awhile the kids wanted to go down the launch and watch the boats come in and out. While watching for a bit, we saw some waterfowl hunters come in. About three boats in all came in right around the same time. Only one boat bagged any, a female hunter was able to bring down three beautiful honkers.

On a side note:

There was some dude there with three boys that let his kids swim in and around the launch, getting in people's way and generally pissing a few folks off when he aggressively tried to help them launch or recover their boats. I thought he was going to get his ass beat a couple of times. i got out of there because I didn't want to be associated with him. Any of you happen to run into this character?
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."