Alright..........I admit I have read the many praises of the Abu Garcia Revos for several years it seems now and I'm a stubborn cuss but I have to come out and say that I have been a Curado fan since I don't know, since they came out? I've dabbled with a few different reels in the past but nothing has come close to my beloved Shimanos until Dave V. came along with his "tote" full of $#%!@. One night on our recent steelhead trip I asked him if I could just try this so-called revo thingy for a day. Dave said; "sure and I don't think that particular one has ever been used. I wasn't extremely enthused but I thought what the heck. After trying this reel out casting and testing the drag on some drag testy fishies, I have to admit I totally suck and should not have resisted for soooo long. All my curados and citicas are going in the reel junk yard basket!

Now I just have to figure out how to come up with some extra funds to outfit my quiver of rods with! Thanks for the enlightenment Dave! thumbs