DBA says--it makes me wonder why the other side of the coin doesn't get the air time it deserves. Namely, establishing a work ethic at a young age, responsibility for your own actions, and actually learning something that will benefit yourself and society.

21 year old slackers are and were part of our society and have been for every since I can remember.
Equating what I said with your slacker nephew is like comparing apples and lobster.

Most people at OWS sites are older and have become disenfranchised by Corporations that use and abuse them, politicians that are employed by the corporations thus being protected during elections, Millionaires and Billionaires that invest in those corps and thus affect the legislation that those corps buy and pay for.

When the cotton milling companies tried to enslave workers there were strikes. When the coal companies tried to enslave their workers there were strikes. When the newspapers tried to enslave their workers there were strikes.
Corporate behavior has become so pervasive that this is a mass strike on how much power and influence they have acquired, but its also because they have bought and paid for the worst politicians that money can buy.

Other side of the coin, my ass. There will always be those that won't,can't or have not been given the tools to succeed.

Fishy

The idea of a middle class life is slowly drifting away as each and every day we realize that our nation is becoming more of a corporatacracy.

I think name-calling is the right way to handle this one/Dan S

We're here from the WDFW and we're here to help--Uhh Ohh!