Originally Posted By: Abu-Loomis
Originally Posted By: wntrrn
Abu, the patterns my friend learned from the class are pretty damn nice. Still, a 2nd grader could tie any jig. Hell, any 2nd grader could show more maturity on this board than you. I guess I'm supposed to throw this rofl in there to show I'm rolling around laughing about insulting someone else.

I'm glad your so mature, driving around drunk and making a fool of yourself at every fishing gathering and small town you go to. Was the holding cell in forks, or yer motel room more comfortable?

I was tossed at AN outing at HMSP. Pretty sure I was the only one. Hahahaha, probably not. If you know something about Forks that I don't, please feel free to expand on that. What did happen Abu? I really want to know. My record is clean. What happened in Forks was dismissed because witnesses, yes multiple people who I didn't know, said it was a bunch of BS. Not going to say I was completely innocent because I did have some words to say. But, what was accused was dismissed because of the people who witnessed the ordeal. Dismissed without judgement. Except by you and your little sewing circle. People who have absolutely no idea what may or may not have happened. But, you heard it somewhere so it must be true. You and your little sewing circle tend to include people who I know very well. People who have forwarded me stuff that's been thrown around. That's why I wouldn't even equate you to a 2nd grader. You're just a guy who goes online and shits on everyone else's threads. Pretty F'n pathetic if you ask me. And I don't need my little group to back me up on that observation.