In moments like these on the safe far away medium the internet provides unlike a good old discussion back in the day where conflict was resolved toe to toe one man v another I like to turn to a prayer. Tap that keg fill my cup get me fuzzy and reall Faufkd up, ahhhmen toss me another schimiddtty! Serious though thanks for the entertainment in this post and thanks ABU for your bad [Bleeeeep!] posts! Same to you Merg, we're only here once and for all the guys putting their [Bleeeeep!] on the line for our Country the least we could do is live it up for them and take advantage of the freedom protected by many who would like nothing more than to enjoy the beauties our beautiful Country has to offer, and nothing less to hear a bunch of [Bleeeeep!] for tat bullshite. I'm tryn a new way of living which is F WHAT IS PC AND SPEAK MY MIND AND TO CHERISH EACH DAY AND LIVE A QUALATATIVE AND QUANTATATIVE HEDONISTIC LIFE! For the simple reason is I'm only here once and I owe a lot of [Bleeeeep!] kicking to the Men and Women making my derelict life possible. Tight lines everyone! And no its not can't we all get along but better yet can't we all drain this vitamin R Keg to pick up another and still make first water! Cheers, jfk