DB,
O.K.....which one of these groups are responsible,the WDFW or the Animal rights activists? You've made mention it would only be the radicals,then in your next statement you say it could be the WDFW,which one is it?

I agree...the WDFW would do something this stupid!

I forgot to mention one important fact,I NEVER saw them release any wolves,you seem to think I did.

WTF do you think I ment when I said we may have a double standard here? You didn't answer the question,cause you know where I was going with it. Your deadset against wolves in our state,but I'll bet your all for making sure their are planty of native steelhead around. Why? Because they are native to the state and you think they should be here. Same goes for the wolves.

Your right,when I took hunter safety,they made mention of witnessing a violation,and to report it. I DIDN'T WITNESS A VIOLATION!

- no boss, no clock, no stress, no dress code...no shoes,no shirts, no problems. - Kenny Chesney -