Quote:
Originally posted by HBP:
DB,
Why wouldn't you be in favor of re-introduction? Are you afraid the wolves are gonna eat all "your" deer and elk? Are they gonna come down out of the hills and eat your kids? Do you have a single good reason to not be in favor of re-introduction?

Like I said I don't know these guys anymore than you do.They were in the spot we usually camp at so we camped next to them for a couple days. Again I'll say it,they could have been feeding us a line of B.S...I don't know.

I don't support any animal rights groups,but that's not to say they might do the right thing sometimes. I'm not going to send them any money,but I'd support this effort in a heartbeat. If wolves were native to a specific region,they absolutely,positively have a right to be there. I'm an avid hunter,and it's rather selfish to think that wolves shoudn't have a place in the ecosystem.

It's obvious you don't agree with the re-introduction of wolves. Now you think I'm in Kahoots with these guys. The only reason it would be a big fight to transplant wolves in this state,is because of close-minded individuals like you. All you can think of is how it's gonna impact you. mad

On another note, what's your opinion of bonking wild steelhead? I hope it's a catch and kill mentality,otherwise we may have a double standard on our hands. frown

- no boss, no clock, no stress, no dress code...no shoes,no shirts, no problems. - Kenny Chesney -