Like anything our government does, they had to study it for 3-5 years and send some guys out with them forty or fifty times and then send said guys out of state,(all with over time pay) and then charge the poachers. Check out how long it takes the government to raid a crack house or drug house, just pray there is not one in your area.
This guy lived accross the street and had wild parties til dawn, everyone complained about his behavior. Numerious calls, a number of people picked up for driving offenses coming from his place and nothing. It took him defaulting on his home loan, the bank sent a cleaning crew in and they called the cops. You should have seen it, fifteen cop cars, scores of undercover cop cars and lots of people taking notes and evidence. Looked like a scene from a cop show. All of that tax payer money and everyone had left the building a LONG LONG time ago. I found it really pathetic, one cop came over and asked me if I had any comments, I told him that if they would have investigated once when I had reported all that was going on there they could have saved the tax payers tons of money, told him to go back and spend more time taking evidence that would be used against no-body. What a waste of time,effort and money.

The idea of a middle class life is slowly drifting away as each and every day we realize that our nation is becoming more of a corporatacracy.

I think name-calling is the right way to handle this one/Dan S

We're here from the WDFW and we're here to help--Uhh Ohh!