so the night before last, the tweakers were back, last night at 11pm, me and a couple younger neighbors and an older one went back up in the woods on the trail that we saw him hauling wood up yesterday... we were all walking in the dark, and i told the others to keep behind me... we come around the corner, and sure as sh!t, one of them is walking dead towards me... so i kicked the light on, told him to stop, and we had a nice chat... if you want to call it that...

i told him that if he comes back into here, that he will be leaving his guts on the floor....

appearently, they didnt listen, because they were back again last night at around 2:30 when i was sleeping, the other neighbors chased them through the woods.... so we saw the van that has been picking people up in here in the middle of the night, it left, so about 8 of us went back there... the 3 women were chillin around, and me and 2 other guys went up and explored more... find stuff we did, possible dope cooking operation, and camp for sure... heres the pics of this adventure, part 2 will likely come later...

i got these shipping labels off of the lumber he said that the construction company up the street "gave" to him, i will talk to them soon, i will also be contacting the company that shipped it, to find out who they shipped it to, then who picked it up if its not the company up the road..

now this is private property up there, it is owned by a trust out of Gig Harbor, the land was an old dump for Ft Lewis and McChord way back in the day, and the conditions are that nothing can be built on it for 100 years, theres still aways from that mark, but, being private property, the police cannot enter it unless the owners of the property call them... or, if there is pictures showing illegal activity, stolen tools and wood is one, plus the propane tanks and refrigerant cans we saw, and this... when i saw this, i knew what it was for...

now, a bucket with holes drilled in it is usually used for 1 thing, growing something, its for drainage... my first thought, he was growing dope as well, so i went around the bush, and walah...

they will know we were there, as we left them a nice little message, and now, i think i have enough evidence to forward to the police and end this sh!t once and for all... only time will tell...