I have been very into making spinners this year. I have been collecting lots and lots of material in order to make my own. It is a tremendous amount of fun to play around with fishing stuff.

I will post some pictures of what I have come up with later tonight after I tinker with some more supplies of mine.

I have a couple of questions. I have been using the worm sinkers / egg sinkers for the bodies of my spinners. I haven't had much time to test them out on the water, but do you think I should switch to actual spinner bodies designed to be used for spinner making? I don't foresee a huge issue when it comes to hydrodynamics, but again, I haven't had time to test out my creations. Like I said, I will post some pictures later tonight.

Also, I am currently making up spinners with #4 blades because I got a lot of them a while ago, so I have a stock pile. But I am going to make up some with #5 blades now that I have been reading posts.

Thank you to whomever started this thread! It is so much fun seeing all of the ideas people come up with. Very creative people we fishermen are.