Originally Posted By: redhook
im gonna do a new car.. and i dont feel like spending a sh!t ton right out of the gate for a stock car, that i add things too (spoilers, lowering kit, wide tires, LED lights, bad ass stereo taken from the tweaker camp next door...

so heres what im thinkin

have my dads Taurus, which was basically the Model SHO in the 80's, aka the "poor mans Pontiac Fiero"... im thinking about tearing her down and re doing it, the engine is shot to sh!t, but the rest of it is fine and looks great... so im thinking just grab a 3.4L SHO V8 they are relatively cheap, and it makes it a bit heavier than the 3,200 pounds it is, and a spoiler...

on ebay, there is a ton of engines that are new take off engines for sale... good prices too... i could go that route...

but im more interesting than that, as you know... I'm the most interesting man on PP and in the world!

can i swap the engines? its a V6 right now, and i do not want to go below that horsepower... if i buy a Porche, or Ferrari engine, can i get it done with that mount from the V6, or is it not long enough?

a V12 Hemi would be another option if i could find an engine (might have to sell some of my Picaso's to Stam), so will a Hemi fit and work in a V6 frame?