" There is no "here's what fish we have, how are we going to catch them?" going on...it's "here's the fisheries we are going to have, how are we going to justify them on paper?". " I think your right on with that one Todd.

Bad visibility in mid reach at times as a tainted water about 2 1/2 miles long is running up and down the river. Water temp is down to 62.2 and that is good. Never seen a fish other than the one the Osprey flew by with and Sturgeon. That said one a hit bent the wire in my #6 at a 90 degree angle and about removed the rod from my hand. Oh almost forgot ( not likely ) it was gone before I could get my lips off the deck.

Little more:

After a little jiggle R6 has the Willapa commercial harvest up. http://wdfw.wa.gov/fishing/commercial/salmon/landings.html 15551 commercial Chinook caught so far and the model showed 13512 total sport & commercial harvest. Now there could be more fish or they were early, or they really had a lot of commercial effort or ............... well you can pick.

Now compare to GH and wella sports bay running ahead / shut it down. Strange how that double standard works.

Edited by Rivrguy (09/23/13 06:19 PM)