YBD,

Quit flattering yourself, and try a little reading comprehension, if you can. You're posting dumber than Redhook now. I didn't say I know every guy my daughters have met. You wrote that dumbshit, no me. Since they travel all over the country and all over the world, they've met people from many cultures and walks of life. What I do know is the sort of folks they choose to hang out with and know as friends, and there are no log truck drivers on that list. NTTAWWT, but the places they live and have lived and the circles of people they encounter don't happen to be populated with truck drivers.

As FP noted, although he's trolling too, you're in group 1, and the girls are in group 2. One's not married or engaged so If you want to meet you'll need to show up in San Francisco's downtown business district after she returns from Brazil later this week. See, I wasn't putting you down by saying you won't meet them, just commenting on the realistically extremely low probability of that occurring. So your meeting them wouldn't piss me off. In fact I would be surprised, simply because of the long odds against it. And of course I know that some people's internet personas are different from real life, like FP the troll and Banned User, for instance. Most everyone else on this board that I've met in person, however, is about the same. And I think you should name your next dog Salmo.

Sg