I kinda figured I'd get this reaction posting this. I do not feel like we are selfish for wanting to fight for our hard earned benefits and wanting to fight for the future worker. I would like nothing more than for the 777X to stay in Washington. I've never been in a situation like this before. It's extremely stressful. I really enjoy working there. I want my children and grand children to be able to make a career out of Boeing if they so please but it's hard to want that if it would take them 20 years to max out on a pay scale that it takes us 6 years now to max out on currently!

I think a lot of the anguish is coming from the fact that it's such a take it or leave it proposal. it's supposed to be collective bargaining agreement where hopefully everyone kicks a goal. I want Boeing to continue doing well as I intend to continue my career there. I just truly feel that something has to give with the proposal. This is coming down from a political level too which I believe is different than the normal contract negotiations.

We will see what happens on Wednesday.

"Dude...where's your boat!?" Team runaway drift boat prostaff.

Big Stick 2012: "EVERY thought of my being, is in regards to being a Hi-Tech Predator and I relish the role."