Update:

My truck was recovered. Snohomish County sheriff responded to a fireworks call up off a remote road in Snohomish. Overshooting the address by accident, the cop noticed my truck about 75 yards away running on the side of the road. Guy gets out of the running truck and enters a small car that pulls up in a hurry. The car then drives off. The sheriff feels that looks suspicious so he turns around and pulls them over. Apparently the car had a license plate attached from another vehicle that was stolen so the woman who was driving was arrested as well as the man who was in my truck. Turns out they had to release the man due to some technicality because he wasn't pulled over in my truck? Bizarre is what I say. The sheriff was pretty pissed so he obtained a beer bottle as well as a few other items in the truck to take DNA samples. The only reason they are going this far is the guy is re-repeat offender and they want to put him away for awhile.

Lots of damage but definitely fixable and I should have it back from the repair shop by next week. Crazy thing is, the cop I made the report with called me back and said it was indeed the same guy he told me he guessed it was going to be. This guy has been caught for this several times in the county and it seemed most of the other officers knew him by name. What ridiculousness...

Danny