Originally Posted By: Sky-Guy
Originally Posted By: Slab Happy

6 inches away from losing the game......a little more loft and we're sitting on our thumbs....and you're impressed. rolleyes Did you see "easily impressionable"??

Go Get-it-together Hawks!!

I'm not surprised to hear you buy into the SF response for why they lost the game. what happenes if the ball does go another 6 inches?? ..who can say Sherman wouldnt have just jumped a little higher, or takes another step, and makes the same play?

Any way you want to look at it, SF made the wrong call to challenge Sherman with any throw, that's why they only challeneged him twice during the entire game.

Just because thats what Kap or Harbaugh said, doesn't make it true...
Slabby, This concludes your free enlightenment session...you can now go back to your regular programming of accepting everything you read or hear at face value.

Try again, fool. I know what I saw....it's not about reading anything. The bottom line is the SeaHawks got lucky....again. You and the rest of the blind gurus of nothing haven't had an original thought your whole lives.....or at least you haven't revealed it ("it" is the likely number).
Go ahead...anyone.
Tell me how impressive the SeaHawks were in their final 5 games ......