Andrew is right. If you are not for something then you are against it.
Support these businesses who are contributing to the demise of wild steelhead and see what happens.

Think years from now.

The State is broke, WDFW cant get it together with no staff.
WDFW has already proved they don't care.
Puget Sound Hatchery steelhead seemed to be more of a nuisance to WDFW then a plus.

What's next? Blackmouth? Hatchery Coho? Hatchery Kings. The list is ripe for the WFC.
I hope you all like fishing for Humpies.

Blame them or them He said, she said, Blah Blah Blah.......

Fact is with all the detrimental combining factors our wild steelhead have faced over the years, fishing for wild steelhead PS rivers went to [Bleeeeep!] a long time ago!

You can point at who ever you want, NOAA, Tribes, WDFW or how about every one who turns on a light switch or flushes a toilet or builds a house on the river or dikes the flood plain to grow some corn. We are all to blame just by living here and ruining the environment and the wild steelhead populations.

The only rivers that's still have good runs of wild Salmon or Steelhead in this world are the ones we have not moved in on and wrecked forever. Look down that road. It's only a matter a time before we hunt elsewhere to get our steelhead fix and hurt more wild fish runs

We all lernt it in skool. Biology 101. Habitat is the key to survival. No habitat no wild steelhead.

Think real hard. Wonder why hatchery steelhead ever came about? Maybe, just maybe the steelhead fishing at some long long time ago got crappy enough that somebody had the great idea of producing reared steelhead so they could actually have something to fish for! What a concept! Fish to actually fish for!

Lets all support these businesses who support WFC and all the other groups that support them and when there are no Puget Sound hatchery winter or summer, yes summer! fish left we can all go to Forks and pound on the wild steelhead over there.

Wake up! Supporting bans on hatchery fish is not helping. Supporting the habitat is. Too late for that in the Puget Sound. we done ruinded that.
Look at what the NOT fishing on the wild steelhead did for us with all the closures on the Skykomish, Stilly, Skagit and Sack did! Boy those fisheries sure bounced right back didn't they! All the WDFDW has proven is that when they close something down it's done. period. Less for them to do.

We all want to fish but were are we going to go? We are going go hurt what wild fish runs there are in this state by just massively increasing the amount of pressure put on them by Pugetropolis. How does that help wild steelhead? That's just a f'ng great idea. Take away our PS hatchery steelhead so we can all go get our steelhead fix by harming wild steelhead elsewhere in this state.
I might not be skooled as you fellas on here with all your knowledge but hurting fish that you are trying to protect does not seem to make a whole lot of sense to me. Please enlighten me on how that works?
Look a little further past tomorrow. Where is this "fix" going to take us. How much fishing time you martyrs willing to give up? Is our population going to decrease? is the watershed going to fix itself? pollutants are all going to go away? I am sure it's just all going to get better, right?

Taking away hatchery fish is going to hurt wild fish period. Unless you have the time and money to fish elsewhere for steelhead and salmon what are you going to do? You are going to contribute to the demise of wild steelhead in our state by putting pressure on them that they do not need. And when that fishery is over
what's next for you and I ?
We can read the high glossy magazines with no ads in them about the adventures of the wealthy members of the WFC fishing for steelhead in other countries because they stopped the evil empire of the hatchery steelhead and soon to be hatchery salmon and in doing so forced all of the other fisheries to shut down through unsustainable pressure.

Argue all you want about who to blame. The unfortunate fact is the only way to get anything done is to sue the WDFW. The WFC did just that and nobody else.
They keep their elitist , godlike, I have the ball so you can't play! hypocritical mouths shut and this didn't happen. Who else do you see lining up to sue the state and take our Puget Sound fisheries away from us? WHO?

So who are you going to remember in the years from now when you are waiting to for all the wild steelhead and salmon to recover in the Puget Sound so you can maybe go fishing again?

I am going to remember a bunch of pansies who sued the already broke WDFW in hopes of settling out of court to get more "funds" to do "further" research with that's who.

Go ahead and support WFC. They are not to blame. They are only trying to help us ignorant folk who can not help themselves, that's all.
But remember, and I honest to God sincerely hope I am wrong and pray that I am, When there is nothing left to fish for because the WFC got it's way, You suck!

The list below are all the awesome folks who want to ban fishing through the process of eliminating hatcheries

2013 Wild Fish Soirée & Benefit Auction Donors

Through their generous and thoughtful support, these donors have demonstrated their commitment to the Northwest’s wild fish by donating goods and services to the 2013 Wild Fish Soiree & Benefit Auction. Support the businesses that support wild fish and consider them when making future purchases.

Acappella Safarissearun cutt

Angler's Book Supply

Angler's Sport Group

Anthony's Restaurants

Arch Anglers

Argosy CruisesChateau St Michelle 2

Cliff Barker

Kurt & Candace Beardslee

Bellevue Club

Belltown Billiards

Bonnier Corporation

Steve BroccoRooster Fish